Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 4 Cleanse

I feel as though I am just zooming right along with this cleanse. Day four is complete and I weighed in at 119 1/2 lbs! That extra 1/2 lb lost today makes up for yesterday when I didn't lose any weight! It feels like an accomplishment to be in the teens. I'm feeling less bloated and my energy is high. I feel great!

What happened on Day 4:

Woke up with a sore throat, but this time it went away within 20 minutes. I noticed that my skin is looking healthier and I feel that I am carrying less weight.

All day I had energy. So much so that my daughter and I had our own dance party in our living room and we danced until we couldn't dance no more!

I drank a ton of juice and water yesterday to the point of feeling as though I'd drank too much. A couple of times I got cravings when I smelled my daughter's food but I made juice and was fine. All in all, a good day!

It's interesting but I feel that as I lose weight I gain knowledge on this cleanse, knowledge about myself and my eating habits. It is turning out to be not only a journey of the body, but of the mind and spirit as well. I'm learning about self control, and with that comes inner peace. Good job cleanse! 

Let me just clarify for those who are thinking of doing this fast. You must always consult your doctor before doing this fast, as this cleanse is not for everyone. Nursing mothers, diabetics, children, and a lot of other people with medical conditions should not do this fast.

Remember to only drink fresh juice. You cannot drink bottled juice or anything packaged. A couple of websites claim that you can have herbal teas and coconut water, perhaps. I am not doing that as I don't feel the need to. All I am doing is having fresh juice and water. I don't eat any solid food during this fast. All my vitamins come from the fruits and vegetables in the juice. When you come to the end of your diet whether it be 1 day, 3 days, 10 days, etc. You need to ease out of it by only eating raw foods combined with fresh juice.

Melissa
Our Daily Veg

The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice. The information may not apply to you and before you use any of the information provided in the site, you should contact a qualified medical, dietary, fitness or other appropriate professional. If you utilize any information provided in this site, you do so at your own risk and you specifically waive any right to make any claim against Our Daily Veg or representatives as the result of the use of such information.

1 comment: