Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 10 Cleanse

Woohoo! Day 10 is coming to a completion! So it's been awhile, I've lost 8 pounds total. I'm down to 118 lbs. Here's what happened:

Days 6-7 were super easy. Then day 8 came...tun tun tun! I had to go back to work so I decided I would be all cool and get a second juicer to make my own juice at work. Oh wow was I wrong in doing that! It was a nightmare to clean the juicer in the tiny sink and space I have. The juicer did not work the way I wanted it to and I started craving french fries. Not a good day.

Day 9 I craved nothing but fast food. I have to say there was even a point where I was craving a Del Taco Shredded Beef burrito. Really? Hahaha, not an easy day.

Day 10 Today was hard. Maybe it was because I knew that I'd get to eat soon. Who knows? Anyway now I'm more at peace with myself again. I believe that all the cravings I got were all the toxins in my body stirring around. I'm not sure how I will handle day 11. I may not blend up my salad as a I thought I would. I may just eat it whole....like in one bite. No, but really I just may eat it as is. I will update you tomorrow as day 11 of switching from juice to raw food begins!

Melissa
Our Daily Veg


No comments:

Post a Comment