Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wake Me Up Sunshine Juice!

Since my juice cleanse I've been juicing more frequently. It not only keeps my body from getting hungry at odd times of the day and tastes great. Here's a simple juice recipe. Save the pulp because tomorrow I'm going to show you how to make cupcakes using the pulp. That's right, cupcakes!!!!

Wake Me Up Sunshine Juice

10 carrots
 3 green apples

In a juicer, juice carrots and apples.  Makes 2-3 servings, which equals one serving for me..... That's it. Quick, easy, and a more natural pick me up than coffee. Try it and let me know what you think.

Melissa
Our Daily Veg

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,

    I LOVE your recipes! Vegan (raw) eating is so fun and so delicious and it is a pleasure to see others like you inspiring even more people :)

    I just got a new juicer, haven't even opened the box, and I look forward to trying this recipe this weekend as perhaps my very first!

    p.s. It is a pleasure to "meet you" here on your site...I will be featuring Lance's story on EvolvingBeings.com in a few days, and am so happy I learned about your site thanks to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to start "juicing"... Is it possible to get a kick ass juicer and still be able to afford to send my daughter to a school nicer than Rio?

    ReplyDelete