Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Special Invitation from Le Creuset and Our Daily Veg!

I am so excited! Le Creuset (my favorite and only cookware!) in City of Commerce has invited Our Daily Veg to participate in an in store demo!!!! I am inviting you Daily Veg readers to come out and join me in December (date to tbd) for a special vegan cooking class for the holidays demo. Learn how to make some creative vegan dishes that will enhance your holiday table. Space is limited so let me know if this is something you'd be interested in as well as what day works best for you: late evening, morning, weekend or weekday. Based on response we will determine a date and time. Hope to see you there it's going to be a blast!!!! Email me at: OurDailyVeg@yahoo.com

Melissa
Our Daily Veg

No comments:

Post a Comment