Friday, July 22, 2011

Green and Lean Dipping Sauce

Hi everybody!!!! So today I continued with foods that don't require chewing. I was craving a big ol' leafy green salad. I had a dilemma. I thought why not make it and then blend it all up, dressing and all! The result, magic! This is a recipe you can eat alone, as a dressing, or as a dipping sauce for bread and veggies. Use it as you would a salsa. The best part is that it not only tastes like pure awesomeness, it's super good for you!!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Green and Lean Dipping Sauce

1 package (5oz) prewashed Spring Lettuce Mix
1 medium Tomato, de-seeded
1 Lemon peeled and de-seeded
1/4 cup Virgin Olive Oil
1 teaspoon Thyme
1/2 teaspoon Dill
1/2 teaspoon Oregano

Place all your ingredients in a blender. Blend. Done. Easy. Eat it! Enjoy it! Love it always!!!!!

Try it and let me know what you think!

Melissa
Our Daily Veg

No comments:

Post a Comment