Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Before and After Pics!







Well here they are my before and after pics. It's hard for me to believe that that was me just a month ago. Wow, I have to say I kept putting off the after pic because I was worried that I hadn't changed much. I have to say I feel great! Yay! I've lost weight and the crazy look in my eye is just about gone.

I don't feel as drab anymore and I am dressing up again. I have lots of energy and I'm eating a lot! This morning I went to my scale and I weighed 113 lbs.

What I've been doing to keep the weight off is juicing every morning for breakfast. Usually I'll have juice that consists of apples, celery, pear, and/or carrots. Since mornings are hectic I select foods that don't require much chopping, foods that I can just wash and stick in the juicer. 

For lunch I usually prepare or buy something raw and pre-made. Jenny Ross Living Foods are pre-packaged foods that make awesome lunch or dinner meals. The meals are raw and have no weird ingredients that would make me feel like Jessica Simpson asking about buffalo wings. Ahh that never gets old. Ok yes it did, just....now. You can find Jenny Ross at Whole Foods or online.

My dinner is not much different than my lunch. I stick with fruits, vegetables, and nuts. Also, I drink a ton of water. I eat until I am full and I don't starve myself or skip meals. This is a great way of eating for those of us who don't know when to say no. Sometimes I feel like I've eaten so much I'm sure I've gained about 10 lbs. but the next day I'm either the same or less! Pure awesomeness!

Feel like you're ready to go on a ten day juice cleanse but don't know where to begin? Email me at ourdailyveg@yahoo.com

Melissa
Our Daily Veg


No comments:

Post a Comment